Whether placing your children in camp is a necessity or a “time out” for parents, it doesn’t mean that you can’t be picky about what camps you choose.
Your kids should be in a camp where their safety is a priority and the experience can positively impact their future.
Here FitCity Kids Coach Chandree’s Top 5 reasons your kids should attend FitCity Kid’s Camp:
1. Try something new. This camp will push your kids to step out of their comfort zone and try
something they may not have tried otherwise.
2. To learn the value of being healthy. They will be exposed to a positive environment where
“working out” is fun, helping to create healthy habits as teens and adults.
3. To face challenges and work through them with perseverance. Some movements and or
activities will be new. They will learn to face fears (in an extremely supportive environment) and embrace the challenge. Once they complete it, they will beam with pride.
4. Perform better in life. Exercise, although we’ll call them games, helps improve motor coordination and enhances the development of various motor performance skills.
5. TO HAVE FUN!! After all, they just spent half the year sitting in a class, taking tests and doing
projects. It’s time to let them be kids and run around, laugh and play.
No need to wait until the kids are out of school! Sign up HERE before limited spots sell out.