FitCity Kids- Homeschool Edition – is our program designed to teach kids the importance of fitness and nutrition combined with FUN! The 45 minute classes keep kids ages 6-13 engaged with various types of pushing, pulling, jumping, climbing, squatting, throwing, lifting, pressing, running and more. Furthermore, cognitive skills are stimulated through sequence tracking, rep counting, body awareness, and working towards a goal.
Additional benefits for your children include:
- Learning to define “healthy” as strong and active
- Reduce the increase in prevalent health issues such as obesity
- Protect against injury through building stronger bodies and learning how to move safely/properly
- Create a community of likeminded kids to support and build self confidence
- Teach life skills such as perseverance, motivation, goal-setting, and concentration
- Supporting an active lifestyle and learning proper movement mechanics, gives kids the opportunity to be physically fit and establishes healthy habits for the rest of their lives.
Coach Sarah, the Creator and Head Coach of our kids program, has a B.A. in Exceptional Student Education with a certification in English as a Second Language. In addition to having her own two children, she has been working with kids for over twenty-five years. She has numerous certifications including Level 2 CrossFit, USAW Olympic WeightLifting and Precision Nutrition.
HOMESCHOOL EDITIONFitCity Kids
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 11:00 AM