By Aubrey Bahr
- 1 cup Frozen or Fresh Berries
- 3 Tbsp Kerrygold Butter
- 4 Eggs, separate yolk and whites
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla
- Maple Syrup (optional)*Preheat oven to 400
- Sauté the berries in the butter. Use a pan that you can also place in the oven.
- Blend egg whites until they form high peaks.
- In separate bowl, add egg yolks, cinnamon and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add the yolk mixture into the egg whites and mix them by gently folding.
- Spread egg mixture on top of the berries.
- Leave it on the stove top for another 2 minutes
- Place the pan in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Optional: Pour maple syrup on top.
- Serve while warm.