FitCity’s Nutrition program is designed with your long term success in mind! We believe every BODY is different and therefore each person’s needs and goals are different.
Once your goal is clearly defined, your Nutrition Coach will TEACH you how to make healthy choices. You will learn what food TO eat, instead of dieting with long lists of food NOT to eat.
There are lots of programs on the Internet telling you what foods NOT to eat or supplements and shakes to purchase. We believe in two important components to successfully reaching nutrition based goals: keep the plan simple and eat whole foods. This has proven effective time and time again with our current and past clients. We will provide support and accountability while you learn healthy habit lifestyle changes which will enable you to control your nutrition long term. You will gain confidence in knowing how to stay on track while building life-long skills, one step at a time!
How Does It Work?
- Select the plan below and you will be receive an email from our certified Nutrition Coach, Sarah Llanos.
- Sarah will schedule an appointment for a time that works for you.
- Follow your plan with complete honesty and dedication.
- Admire and celebrate your results- you’ve earned it! Stop Waiting and Sign Up Today!
- 60 minute initial consultation
- Customized meal plan
- Recommendations designed just for you, and next steps to help you reach your goals
- Biometric testing (body fat & measurements)
- Daily food journal review for 7 days
Ongoing Accountability Plan
- Session frequency to be determined on a case by case basis (typically weekly or biweekly)
- 30 minute phone call/in person (coach determined) to discuss personalized plan/progress
- Small adjustments to the plan so it fits YOU
- Remeasure/discuss adjustments to plan if needed
4 Week Total Transformation
- 8 x30-minute personal training sessions
- 60 minute nutrition consultation including all components of the Jumpstart Plan
- 1 x30-minute follow up nutrition appointment to discuss adjustments, progress, limiting factors
- Biometric testing done at beginning and end of 4 week transformation