- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 1-1.5 c Mateo’s Gourmet Salsa (or your favorite brand with no sugar added)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- Cut chicken breast in half. (You can leave them whole if time is short.)
- In a separate bowl mix spices with salsa. (If time is short, just add everything to pot and mix.)
- Pour salsa mixture over chicken breast and mix.
- Using manual setting, adjust clock to 7 minutes. (Be sure knob is set to Sealing.)
- When chicken is done, manually depressurize (follow manual instructions).
- Remove chicken and shred with two forks.
- Pour salsa from pot on top of shredded chicken and serve.
*Serve with corn tortillas, on a bed of rice or alongside steamed broccoli.