We would like you to meet Eva. Eva is a 9 year old Firebreather! We chose her for our Athlete Spotlight because she embodies that work hard attitude. She always comes in with a hug and a smile ready to give her workout 100%. She can do strict pull ups, hang cleans, handstands, 20 inch box jumps, push ups, run like the wind and so much more. She is always up for any challenge!
Watch out for Eva in the 2025 Crossfit Games! Eva’s favorite color is hot pink, her favorite food is salad and her favorite sport (besides Crossfit) is Soccer.
Here are some of her thoughts:
1.How long have you been doing Crossfit?
I have been doing Crossfit for about nine months.
2. What is your favorite part of coming to FitCity?
My favorite parts are the different kinds of wods.
3. What is your favorite exercise?
My two favorite exercises are kipping pull ups and kipping handstand push ups because they are skills that you can
learn and you can build your strength to a higher level.
4. What is your least favorite exercise?
My least favorite exercise is wallballs because the balls are heavy and it sometimes lands on my face.
5. List a couple of your Crossfit goals.
Two of my Crossfit goals are:
1. To do 10 strict pull ups in one go.
2. To do 10 strict handstand push ups in one go also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. What words of wisdom to you have to offer to someone who may be thinking of joining FitCity?
It is going to be hard every day and some things you can’t do but try your best and never give up cause you’ll be stronger the next day and others are willing to help you do things right and do things safely.